Speaking and Consultation
For professional development needs in the workplace related to quality caring and professional quality of life, there really is a clear path…If you want to improve the quality of care and at the same time enhance staff professional quality of life, contact me.
Select Invited Keynotes/Workshops/Talks
- Compassion Fatigue, Moral Distress, Burnout and Other Stuff: Its Time to Heal The Carers. 20th Annual Nursing Research Evidence-Based Practice Conference, Englewood Hospital, Englewood, NJ (Nov 14).
- Compassion Fatigue and Burnout: The Good, Bad and Ugly. NJSNA Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice Annual Conference. Tinton Falls, NJ (Nov 14 2014).
- Facing Death, Compassion Fatigue and Burnout: A Primer for Carers. 12th Annual Viola Shifrin Palliative Care Lecture, Hunter College, CUNY, NY (Oct 22 2014).
- The Care Crisis: Addressing Compassion Fatigue and Burnout. State Capitol District Association for Nurses in AIDS Care Annual Dinner, Albany, NY (Oct 8 2014).
- Compassion Fatigue and Burnout in Health Care. St. Peter’s Medical Center, Albany New York. (Sept 25, 2014)
- The Care Crisis: Addressing Compassion Fatigue and Burnout. Greater New York Association for Nurses in AIDS Care, 25th Anniversary Conference, NYC, NY (June 10, 2014).
- Compassion Fatigue in Nursing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. American Psychiatric Nurses Association NY Chapter Conference, Saratoga Springs (May 30, 2014).
- Affirming the Passion for Caring. J. T. Mather Hospital, NY (May 12, 2014 Nurse’s Day Celebration).
- Constancy in the Midst of Change: Its All About Compassionate Caring. NJ ELNEC Annual Conference, (April 10, 2014).
- Bullying and Incivility in Health Care: Isn’t that an Oxymoron? 1199 RN Labor Management Initiative Annual Conference, Brooklyn, NY (Nov 12, 2013).
- Panelist, Discussion on Bullying and Incivility in the Workplace 1199 RN Labor Management Initiative, Brooklyn, NY. (Nov 12, 2013).
- Incivility, Bullying, Lateral Violence…A Wounded Workforce. 1199 Training Conference, Buffalo, NY (Nov 4, 2013).
- Compassion Fatigue and Burnout in Nursing:The Heart of the Matter. The Annual Ann Baran Lecture, Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Elizabeth, NJ. (Oct 24, 2013).
- Reawakening the Passion for Caring. Barnabas Medical Center, Hospice and Palliative Care Annual Conference, Livingston, NJ (Oct 4, 2013).
- Quality Caring and Professional Quality of Life.Visiting Scholar Lecture, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY (May 20, 2013).
- Quality Caring: It’s All about Heart and Butterflies! Nyack College, School of Nursing, Nyack, NY (April 22, 2013).
- The ABCs on How to Keep Loving What You Do. NationalStudent Nurses New York State Convention, White Plains, NY (Feb 23, 2013).
- Professional Quality of Life and Quality Caring: They Are One! 1199 RN Labor Management Initiative, Brooklyn, NY. (Dec 5, 2012).
- Panelist, Discussion on Professional Quality of Life. 1199 RN Labor Management Initiative, Brooklyn, NY. (Dec 5, 2012).
- Healing Compassion Fatigue and Reaffirming Purpose (workshop). 1199 RN Labor Management Initiative, Brooklyn, NY (Dec 5, 2012).
Select Peer-Reviewed Research Presentations
- Professional Quality of Life and Quality Caring: Applying the ART Model. Society of Rogerian Science 25th Anniversary Conference, New York, NY. (Oct 11, 2013).
- The ART of Reaffirming Purpose in Health Care Practice. International Association for Human Caring Conference, Orlando, FL (May 31, 2013).
- Enhancing Professional Quality of Life.Association for Death Education and Counseling 35th Annual Conference, Hollywood, CA (April 26, 2013).
- Perceptions of Preparedness to Care for the Dying and Professional Quality of Life.Eastern Nursing Research Society, Boston MA (April 18, 2013).
What Folks Have Written about Dr Todaro-Franceschi on Program Evaluations
“One of the most inspiring presenters I have ever heard.”
“Her passion for nursing and end of life care is contagious.”
“She will make you laugh and cry, and then go home and hug your loved ones.”
“What an imprint she has left. I see myself and my practice so differently now.”